What can I ask my money coach?
Your money coach isn't your typical financial advisor. Rather than talking about things like your credit score and suggesting certain stocks to invest in, they'll learn more about how your money situation and spending habits make you feel and help you set (and achieve) your financial goals.
Not sure what to ask your money coach? Here are some examples of texts we’ve received from users:
- I’m not sure whether I should buy something.
- I feel stressed about money and need to vent.
- I want to talk about my progress (or lack of it).
- I want to set a financial goal but I’m not sure where to start.
- I made an impulsive purchase this week and am feeling bad about it. Can you help?